Possibly the only surviving tramcar from the Leamington and Warwick Tramway. Among one of the smallest tramways in the country being just over
three miles long running from near the Lord Leicester Hospital to the railway station in Leamington. The tramway served the towns for 49 years from
1881 to 1930. Horse drawn for the first 24 years and electricity provided the traction for the remaining 25 years.